Happy Weekend = Beating the Heat!

Happy weekend my darlings! Well it is going to be SO HOT in Sydney so my plan is to stay indoors and beat the heat.  At 35 weeks pregnant I think that's all I can manage to do!  I hope you have a great one. xxx

 
In case you missed 7 Year Wedding this week: 

How I spent my Christmas holiday
You're engaged - now what?  My top 5 wedding planning tips!
Guliana and Bill Ransic's amazing new LA home
How to make DIY tassels for your balloons
A homemade 2013 Journal project

Some Lovely Links for you: 

Loving these handmade mounted twig antlers
A splash of lemon is what I'm loving in this bar stand
New hipster font: Trend
A Wyoming ranch wedding with beautiful open spaces
A ten foot long banana split?  Why yes!
Loving Mr Bazaar's 2012 highlights
A super stylish rooftop wedding

Source: Alana Jones Mann


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...