Home > Gainesville Florida Wedding Planner > Bridesmaids Dresses: Twobirds
Bridesmaids Dresses: Twobirds
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2011 by Unknown
We've heard how brides may choose ugly bridesmaids dresses so that they are not overshadowed by their girlfriends. However, I think this is a bit of an exaggeration. As much as the bride wants it to be her day, I don't think she wants ugly bridesmaids. Then the pictures will be ugly, who wants that?
Anyway, I came across this bridesmaid dress from twobirds that is the epitome of awesometastic! It looks ultra comfortable, and you can wrap it 15 different ways (probably more), and it is extremely cute! It can work on literally any and every body type out there. You can't look bad in this dress.
![]() |
| source |
![]() |
| source |
![]() |
| source |
![]() |
| source |
Check out the twobirds website for more colors and styles and how to tie your dress!
What do you think?
Category Article Bridesmaid Dress, Fashion, Gainesville Florida Wedding Planner



