Home > Valentines > 3 Last Minute Valentine Gifts You Could Do Right Now
3 Last Minute Valentine Gifts You Could Do Right Now
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2012 by Unknown
Oh jeepers, its Valentines Day today and so far.... nothing is planned for The Big A! It's a bit different to my girl scout preparedness of the past few years but luckily I've got a few instant ideas on how to share the Valentines love. First up, make a mix tape. In the past I've done love song dedications daggy I know!) but you could just as easily do a mix of his favourite songs. Next up, make the night special by bathing the house in candle light. The Big A did this a few years ago when we had just moved to London and had no money. It didn't matter, a simple gesture of candle light turned the Valentine vibe on! Last up, how about making a heart shaped collage of the two of you? Print and cut some photos (I'd be going straight to Facebook and Instagram) and then arrange in a heart. Do you have any last minute Valentine suggestions?
Category Article DIY, Presents, Valentines


