Home > Presents > The Anniversary Present My Husband Loooved.
The Anniversary Present My Husband Loooved.
Posted on Tuesday, June 5, 2012 by Unknown
Not long ago the Big A and I celebrated our one year wedding anniversary. As a rule, I always try to give something handmade in our gifts and this year I thought I'd create a photo book of our first year of marriage. It's not as slick as my first choice of a professional photo book but with limited time (damn deadlines!) I ended up printing all my own pics and then adding illustrations. I will say its got a lot of heart and home spun charm. As soon as the Big A unwrapped it his eye's went wide and a big smile came across his face, he loved reliving all the fun moments of our first year of wedded bliss and we've agreed that we're going to add to it every year. A good result!
Category Article Anniversaries, Personal, Presents





