Home > Personal > What I've Been Up To This Long Weekend
What I've Been Up To This Long Weekend
Posted on Sunday, June 10, 2012 by Unknown
Hello my lovelies. It's a rainy public holiday here in Sydney Australia so this long weekend has been full of nesting! I've been tackling a few DIY projects (more coming to you soon on that), cooking soup, seeing friends and ..... baking! The lovely Mrs Moriarty gave me a cake in a jar, I'd never seen it before but it is such a cool idea. Each ingredient is a layer upon another ingredient layer, you just add some eggs and butter and then voila! The result is a DELICIOUS triple choc and walnut cake. Nom Nom Nom! Thanks Mrs Moriarty! PS - Sorry for the extra grainy photos - night time shoots are not good for the iPhone. lol!
Category Article Blogs, Food, Personal

