A Sneak Peek Into My House

A month of two ago the lovely and talented Jen Bishop for Interiors Addict was running a home interiors photo month so it was the perfect short and sharp burst of creativity I was after!  I made new instagram friends and got really inspired by some very cool ideas out there.  Here is a smattering of my pics from the month....

 Day 10 - Books!  I'm a little OCD and I culled my books so the predominant colours are white, silver and blue.  Not sad at all is it? hehe.

Day 1 - Coffee Table.  This is my auties pottery drum coffee table from Japan.  It's been a visitor at her house (both in Japan and home), my mum's house and now mine:) 

 Day 8 - Pattern.  I'm so obsessed by Ikat at the moment so these West Elm curtains were the perfect fix.
 Day 16 - Bedside.  The one and only time my bedside table has ever looked this neat!  The lamp is a Royal Doulton, while the picture hiding behind the flowers is of my mum when she was six at the beach.
 Day 19 - Art.  This number didn't last long but gee it looked good while it was up there.  I took a high res image found on google and then rasturbated it (Sounds rude but it simply means printing an image up over lots of pieces of paper) The problem was they started falling off the wall and hitting the Big A in the head!

Day 9 - Light.  This little number was an eBay find - it started in a phooey brown colour then through the magic of paint it came up a treat in a white and grey lilac

PS Don't forget you can check out all my instagram action by following me here


Category Article , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...