The Date Night I Took The Big A On

Welcome back to the week.  You may remember our big announcement from last Monday.  While I was under the weather The Big A really pulled out all stops to make sure I was looked after, Bowie was walked and the dinner was cooked on the nights I couldn't even smell anything food related!  I wanted to do something special to say thank you so I organised a surprise date night full of the things he loves to do.  First we went to the cinema to see Moonrise Kingdom, a quick drink at the Darlo Bar and then we were off for dinner and then gelato.  Oh what a night!!!  I loved being able to show my appreciation and seeing the smile on The Big A's face.  Do you ever do anything special to say thank you to your loved one?

   







Category Article

What's on Your Mind...