Etsy Wedding Wednesdays

Welcome to a new post series - Etsy Wedding Wednesday!  I spent lots of time scouring Etsy for the perfect pieces at my wedding, so I thought I'd save you some work and share some of my favourites.  If there is anything you are after in particular please let me know!  But for now, lets take a look at my top 3 this week.


First up, wedding banners from Ready Go.  Super clever Nadia creates beautiful banners and cake toppers perfect for a DIY style wedding. 


Next up we have cute as a button pom poms from Pretty With Sprinkles.  Not everyone is happy to spend the time DIY'ing these decorations up so Emmahlyn's goods are the perfect solution.  


Lastly it's time to glam it up with bridal belts from Live Adorned.  These sparkly numbers are the perfect finishing touch to any dress and most numbers are ready to ship within a week.


Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...