Home > Personal > How I Apologised to The Husband After A Grumpy Attack
How I Apologised to The Husband After A Grumpy Attack
Posted on Sunday, October 21, 2012 by Unknown
There is nothing worse than being in a bad mood. A few weeks back I was grumpy - and I mean real grumpy. I wasn't being the best version of myself (thanks Oprah !) and I directed my grumpiness to the hubby. Bad Lenya! I felt like an apology was in order and it needed to be heartfelt so something handmade was in order. I used our trusty Instagram stream and created a "9 things I love about you" poster. I'm no designer so I wish I could say it was super cute but I can tell you it was full of heart and The Big A really liked it! Apology accepted. Phew.
PS - If you fancy some Instagram love then you can follow me here @ 7yearwedding or via Instagrid!
Category Article Personal