Home > Personal > My eBay Round Table That Got Away
My eBay Round Table That Got Away
Posted on Monday, October 29, 2012 by Unknown
Let me share with you a sad story. I've been lusting over a round table for so long, I need repeat for dramatic effect - so long! I've been scouring eBay and I finally found the bargain of the century. A beautiful parker table for $55 that with a bit of renovation would have been perfect. Oh the joy! I was getting ready to organise the pick up when I heard from the seller that her brother had borrowed the table on the weekend unbeknown to her for a party and it was ruined. She couldn't sell it anymore. Nooooooo! It was like parting with a new friend I knew I really would have liked. Well not to worry, I'm back on the eBay search so cross your fingers for me. In the meantime lets take a look at some round table inspiration.....
Category Article Home Decorating, Personal



