Home > Personal > My Top 4 Secrets to Hosting The Perfect Girls Night In.
My Top 4 Secrets to Hosting The Perfect Girls Night In.
Posted on Thursday, October 25, 2012 by Unknown
It's nearly the weekend my darlings! Oh the excitement! Tonight the Big A and I are going for a fancy dinner and then there might be some entertaining of friends going on. Which reminds me, I wanted to share with you my 4 best secrets to hosting the ultimate girls night in. I LOVE nights in with the girls - some reality tv, a drink or two and lots of good chats. When I'm hosting I want to make sure the night feels special so I use these really easy cheats. Are you ready? Lets go!

Tip 1: Flowers! It doesn't need to be an expensive arrangement, in fact any blooms are going to add a little something to your house. I picked up these super cute yellow ranunculus for $7 at the local deli just before everyone arrived.

Tip 2: Set up a mini bar. Its so much nicer than the everyone going to the fridge! I normally take a nice piece of linen and then pull a selection of glassware, mixers and nibbles. For that extra touch a piece of art sitting behind is a perfect idea.

Tip 3: Get the mags ready! Okay maybe this is just us but we love to have a read through the latest gossip, home or fashion rags while we are chatting. Who else but your girlfriends can you do this with?
Tip 4: Candles, Candles and more candles. I love having a bit of mood lighting. My pick at the moment is a tealight in one of my crystal bowls. Why save the fancy crystal for a special dinner when I can be enjoying it every night?
And there you have it. 4 top tips to hosting the perfect girls night in. Hope you have a great weekend!!!
Category Article Party, Personal
