Home > Wedding > Amaze-balls Photo Booth Backdrop version 2.0!
Amaze-balls Photo Booth Backdrop version 2.0!
Posted on Sunday, November 4, 2012 by Unknown
Welcome back to the week my darlings! As you may know I am obsessed with photo booths for weddings or parties - A while back I showed you an idea to use vintage books as a unique backdrop. Well say hello to idea 2.0 from A Daily Something! Lets dissect how to get this easy look. First, drape some burlap fabric as your base. Make sure its ironed and looking crisp. Next, take a collection of tear pages from some vintage books. I like the idea of illustrations and text all mixed together. Pin your tear pages in an interesting formation and keep in mind how these will look when framed in an image. To finish off take a vintage seat or other industrial style props for people to use in frame. Voila! Photo booth amazement!
Source: A daily something
Category Article Party, Photobooth, Photography, Wedding
