Megan Morton Love + Her Wedding Event This Week!

Welcome back to the week my darlings, what did you get up to?  I did my millionth trip to IKEA for the baby's room but more on that later in the week.  There has been alot of buzz about Megan Morton's latest book Things I Love (totally on the Christmas list!) but I love the idea of mixing Megan's aesthetic with a party just like this shoot from the latest issue of real living.  Better yet I super duper love the idea of mixing Megan's aesthetic with a wedding and on Thursday night thanks to Wedding List Co we'll be able to do just that!  She's going to help identify different couple styles and how to bring an amazing look together perfect for each taste.  Oh I can't wait.  If you want you can register here, otherwise stay tuned and I'll be sharing lots of the goodness next week.



Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...