Home > Personal > Our Baby Care Package Surprise
Our Baby Care Package Surprise
Posted on Monday, November 5, 2012 by Unknown
Lovely readers, you may remember my big baby announcement from a little while back. Well the baby is cooking along nicely and it has been amazing journey so far. A couple of weeks back the Big A and I got the BEST surprise package from A's aunty and uncle and I just had to share it with you!!! We came home to a box full of baby goodies from a lullabye teddy that plays 'Let it Be' to the cutest little clothes. I think it was the first time we'd let ourselves get swept up in the cuteness of everything. My favourite piece was a blanket knitted by Grandma a very long time ago. That's going to take pride of place in the cot let me tell you! PS - I'll post some bump pictures soon.....
Category Article Babies, Personal
