Home > Wedding Decorations and Styling > The Birthday Table I Whipped Up in 1 Weekend for $20!
The Birthday Table I Whipped Up in 1 Weekend for $20!
Posted on Thursday, November 1, 2012 by Unknown
Next week is my sister LuLu's birthday. We are in a decorating frenzy at the moment but while I'm here I wanted to share with you the decorations we made for her last birthday bash. We had no time, no money and only a small area hired at her local bar at all so a simple solution was needed. The answer for to create a table runner layered with impact. I bought a roll of kraft paper as the runner base and then layered on some scrap booking paper I bought here for a little colour. Next I spray painted a whole heap of tins white and popped some green and white shrubbery from mums garden (bless mum!) I finished the look off by layering in some battery operated lights along with tea candles and tissue paper pom poms. The result? A fun home for LuLu's party that cost under $20 to pull together!
Category Article Party, Personal, Wedding, Wedding Decorations and Styling

