DIY Wedding Albums

Many photo book companies have come out of the woodwork with some really impressive albums for weddings. Personally, I'm happy to stay away from leather-bound type (they always look a bit fussy for me) .... and these possibilities are much more modern and streamlined.

After my wedding, I have an album from my photographer, but also my own with photos of guests and our "faux-to" stand as well. Here are my favorites!

 

Artifact Uprising is a rookie with incredibly beautiful layout, custom made wooden boxes that can be customized, and the potential for Instagram friendly books. I have me in the mail and I love it

Pinhole Press has options for standard photo books, as well as those with panoramic features, plus you can do a little to brag books, if you want to carry your photos with you.

Cover Text has ... for a while and is a good choice I especially like their photo shoot wrapped cover. You have also the possibility of your book available for sale, so your parents, in-laws or even a copy of guests were as well.


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...