Home > table tops > How I Decorated My Sisters Birthday Dinner Party
How I Decorated My Sisters Birthday Dinner Party
Posted on Saturday, December 1, 2012 by Unknown
Welcome back to the week my lovelies! How was your weekend? Did you try the bathroom tray over the weekend???? Now you may remember the birthday table I created for my lovely sister Lulu's birthday get together a year back. Well last week it was her 30th birthday so a table top for our family dinner was in order. I wanted to keep it light and bright and with only an hour to put it together, it needed to be quick and easy. First step was the colour palate - I choose some dusty pinks, greens and greys to give a girly look. I layered some white linen with the cuuuutest polka dot and striped paper for some table runner interest. White plates and more linen set the table while I pulled out my good old mason jars with grey straws for another hit of interest and then finally I popped in some flowers to scatter around the table at various heights. And voila! A polka dot birthday party table that was pulled together in 30 minutes!
Category Article DIY, Party, table tops


