Home > Home Decorating > Nursery Decorating Idea - Spotted Gold Walls!
Nursery Decorating Idea - Spotted Gold Walls!
Posted on Sunday, December 2, 2012 by Unknown
One of the ideas I've been toying around with for the baby's room is to get a little touch of whimsy in there. I discovered these hand stamped walls on the very cool Effortless Style and it got me thinking about other alternatives. I'm obsessed with spots at the moment so a good old search on Etsy presented Urban Walls and these cute as a button gold spot vinyl decals. I can just imagine these covering one wall of the baby's room for just that touch of fun and whimsy! Stay tuned because this one might very quickly become a reality. While I think of it, what your must do nursery decoration idea?
Source: Effortless Walls, Urban Walls
Category Article Babies, Etsy, Home Decorating



